Lowa Zephyr MK2 GTX Boots
Item no. 310850-C30-0999
Availability: please select size
- 14 days return policy
- Free shipping from 200 Leva
The ZEPHYR MK2 GTX HI boots are high tactical boots for uniformed personnel, ideal for use in moderate or relatively wet environments. The HI-CUT upper provides the support you need when skydiving. The upper is made of a combination of water-repellent, tear-resistant suede and abrasion-resistant, breathable CORDURA® fabric. The shoes have anti-slip properties. The ZEPHYR MK2 GTX HI boots feature a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Membrane for optimal waterproofing and breathability. The membrane provides reliable waterproofing, no matter what kind of activity you are planning, your feet will stay dry. The GORE-TEX membrane is a pleasure to wear even during intense activity and warm weather. Water cannot penetrate the footwear, and the moisture generated inside the shoe escapes through billions of pores in the membrane. The construction of the LOWA-MONOWRAP® shoe frame ensures the highest comfort of use. The sole wraps the foot and supports it, making the foot optimally embedded in the shoe. Thanks to the ZEPHYR MK2 GTX HI's dual-zone lacing system, the forefoot and upper have their own individually adjustable lacing zones. This allows the shoe to be individually adapted to the anatomy of the foot and lacing in different ways when going up and down. The ZEPHYR MK2 GTX HI boots feature closed lacing hooks. They guide the laces very securely and prevent them from catching in contact with objects.
• Material: Midsole: 100% Polyurethane (PU); Inner: 90% Polyurethane (PU), 10% Polyamide; Upper Material: 65% Suede Leather, 35% Textile; Lining: 100% GORE-TEX
• Manufacturer's color: Black
• The sole meets the highest anti-slip standards. Slip protection depends primarily on the design and rubber compound of the outsole. The shoe provides optimal slip protection on slick, wet and oily surfaces, as well as good grip on terrain.
• An outsole designed by LOWA with an optimised rubber compound to provide good grip.
• The double-layer midsole is directly injected onto the footwear. The layers include carefully coordinated degrees of rigidity to create the best-possible comfort.
• The shoe is equipped with an exchangeable footbed for optimal individual adjustment and, in combination with the orthopaedic insoles ErgoPad® work:x and ErgoPad® work:h+ from BAUERFEIND®, is certified and approved for use as occupational footwear in accordance with DIN EN ISO
• A special frame design known as LOWA MONOWRAP® provides an extra degree of stability
• The forefoot and upper area can be laced in varying degrees of tightness.
• The shoe is equipped with lacing hooks with a closed design. The laces are guided securely and cannot slip out of their hooks. Closed lace hooks minimise the risk of the shoe getting caught on objects.
• To create optimal cushioning and the very best comfort, the soles of LOWA multifunctional shoes are directly injected. The complex injection process attaches the slip-lasted upper directly to the sole. This method creates shoes that offer optimal cushioning and are particularly lightweight.
• Weight: 1250g/pair
Model: Zephyr MK2 GTX Hi
Type/Style: Field/On Duty
UK EU МM US 2.5 35 218 3.5 3 36 222 4 3.5 36.5 226 4.5 4 37 230 5 4.5 37.5 235 5.5 5 38 239 6 5.5 39 243 6.5 6 39.5 247 7 6.5 40 252 7.5 7 41 256 8 7.5 41.5 260 8.5 8 42 265 9 8.5 42.5 269 9.5 9 43.5 273 10 9.5 44 277 10.5 10 44.5 281 11 10.5 45 285 11.5 11 46 290 12 11.5 46.5 294 12.5 12 47 298 13 12.5 48 302 13.5 13 48.5 307 14 13.5 49 311 14.5 14 49.5 315 15 14.5 50.5 319 15.5 15 51 324 16 15.5 51.5 328 16.5 16 52 332 17
You may also find these products interesting...
Lowa Zephyr GTX Mid TF Tactical Boots BGN352.00
Lowa Z-8N GTX C Tactical Boots BGN449.00
Lowa Z-8N GTX Ws C Boots BGN449.00
Lowa Zephyr GTX HI TF Tactical Boots BGN409.00
Added to shopping cart
%item_name% %item_primary_attributes% (item no. %item_number%) has been added %item_count%x to the shopping cart!Continue shopping To the cart/checkout.