We consider the right to protection of personal data to be a primary commitment of "RE-WERK BG" EOOD, so we will use and put all the resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 ("EU General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") and the applicable Bulgarian legislation. Since one of the fundamental principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document through which we would like to inform you about the way we collect, use, transmit and protect your personal data when you interact with us in connection with products and services, including through our website or through the mobile applications.
Who are we and how can you contact us?
"RE-WERK BG" EOOD is a company with headquarters and address of management in Sofia 1000, 12, Angel Kanchev Str., Address for correspondence: Sofia, P.O. box 1784, 135 D Tsarigradsko shose Blvd., with UIC 130552621. It owns the stores under the brands CAMOUFLAGE and CAMOUFLAGE.BG (hereinafter referred to as CAMOUFLAGE.BG or "we"). For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are an administrator in the processing of your personal data.
Since your opinion is always important to us and we are always prepared to provide you with any further information you may need in connection with the processing of your data, we encourage you to contact the Data Protection Officer of "RE-WERK BG" EOOD by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Data Protection Officer is: Nadejda Yordanova.
Which categories of personal data we process
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you, so you decide what type of information you provide us. For example, the information we receive from you is the following:
• When you create a CAMOUFLAGE.BG account, you send us your address by e-mail, your names;
• When making an order, you provide us with the following information: the product you want, your first and last name, shipping address, billing information, payment method, phone number, etc.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in special categories of personal data in the General Data Protection Regulation.
What are the purposes and the grounds for processing?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Providing CAMOUFLAGE.BG services to your advantage
This general objective may include, where appropriate, the following:
• creating and managing a profile on the CAMOUFLAGE.BG platform;
• processing of orders, including their acceptance, validation, shipping and invoicing;
• solving problems related to cancellations of orders or any other issues related to orders, purchased goods or services;
• returning of products in accordance with legal provisions;
• reimbursement of the value of the products according to the legal provisions;
• assistance, including answering your questions about your orders or the goods and services of CAMOUFLAGE.BG;
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract between "RE-WERK BG" EOOD and you. Additionally, the implementation of these goals requires processing under applicable law, including tax and accounting legislation.
2. Improving our services
We would like to always offer you online shopping services of the best quality. For this purpose, we can use certain information about your behaviour as a buyer, invite you to fill in satisfaction surveys after the completion of an order, or conduct directly, or with partners, market research and surveys.
We base our activities on our legitimate business interests by always ensuring that your fundamental rights and freedoms are unaffected.
We would like you to always be aware of the best offers for the products / services you are interested in. In this regard, we can send you via e-mail channels messages that contain general and thematic information about the products we offer.
We require your prior consent to send you marketing messages. You can change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time by:
• Contacting CAMOUFLAGE.BG using the contact details above.
In certain situations, we can base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our business. In any case, when we use your information about our legitimate interests, we take care and the necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you may, at any time, by using the means described above, stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes and we will respond to your request.
4. Protecting our legitimate interests
There may be cases in which we use or transmit information in order to protect our rights and our commercial activities. These may include:
• measures to protect the website and users of the CAMOUFLAGE.BG platform against cyber attacks;
• measures to prevent and detect attempts at fraud, including transmitting information to the competent authorities;
• measures to manage various other risks.
The main reason for these types of processing is our legitimate interest in the protection of our business, on condition that we ensure that all the measures we undertake ensure a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
In addition, in some cases, our processing is based on statutory provisions such as the obligation to protect the goods and the values provided by applicable law.
How long do we keep your personal data?
As a rule, we store your personal data while you have an account at CAMOUFLAGE.BG. You may always ask us to delete certain information or close your account and we will respond to this request and retain certain information, even after the account is closed, when the applicable law or legitimate interests impose it.
Who do we send your personal information to?
As the case may be, we may transmit or give access to some of your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
• courier service providers;
• payment / banking service providers;
• IT service providers;
If we are required by law or if this is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, we may also disclose certain personal data to public authorities.
We guarantee that the access of third parties to your data is subject to the legal provisions in the field of data protection and confidentiality of information on the basis of contracts concluded with them.
How do we protect the security of your personal data?
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures while adhering to industry standards.
We store your data on secure servers by using the latest encryption algorithms and guaranteeing back-ups.
Despite the measures we apply to protect your personal data, we are aware that in general, the transmission of information over the Internet or other public networks is not completely safe, and there is a risk that data may be reviewed and used by unauthorized third parties. We cannot take responsibility for these flaws of systems that are not under our control.
What are your rights?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, correction of errors in our files, and / or raise objections to the processing of your personal data. You can also exercise your right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Commission, 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., e-mail: email@example.com, www.cpdp.bg) or to the court. As the case may be, you may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict the processing of your data and the right to data portability.
You can get more information about each of these rights by looking at the information below.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed above. Please consider the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
Identity. We are serious about the confidentiality of all records containing personal data. For this reason, we ask that you send us your requests regarding these records using your email address listed on your CAMOUFLAGE.BG account. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by requesting additional information to confirm your identity.
Fees. We will not charge a fee for the exercise of any rights with respect to your personal data except when your request for access to information is unreasonable, repeated or redundant, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount. We will inform you of any applicable fees before considering your request.
Response time. We plan to respond to all valid requests within one month unless the request is particularly complex or if you have made more requests, in which case we will respond within a maximum of two months. We will let you know if we need more than a month. We may ask you to tell us exactly what you require or what you worry about. This will help us to act faster and shorten the time to respond to your request.
Third-party rights. We will not respond to a request if it adversely affects the rights and freedoms of other data subjects.
You can send us a request to:
• confirm that we process your personal data;
• provide a copy of this data;
• provide you with information about your personal information, such as the data we have, how we use it, whom we disclose it, how long we store it, what rights you have, how you can complain, how we have acquired your data, as long as you have not already been provided with the information by this notice.
You may ask us to correct or supplement your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
We may try to verify the data inaccuracies before correcting them.
You can make a request to us to erase your personal data, but only if:
• it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected; or
• you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of the data is based on consent); or
• you exercise a legitimate right of objection; or
• it has been handled illegally; or
• there is a legal obligation to do so.
We have no obligation to honour your request for the deletion of your personal data if processing is required:
• to fulfill a legal obligation; or
• to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim;
There are certain other circumstances in which we are not obliged to comply with your request for data deletion.
Restricting data processing
You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, but only if:
• its accuracy is being challenged (see the Data Correction section) in order for us to be able to verify their accuracy; or
• processing is illegal, but you do not want the data to be deleted; or
• it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected, but we still need to identify, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
• you have already filed a complaint in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act against us as an administrator, and a procedure is currently in place to ascertain whether our rights still prevail and that is why we have not met your request.
We may continue to use / process your personal data and once we have satisfied your request for restriction:
• if we have your consent; or
• to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim; or
• to protect the rights of "RE-VERK BG" EOOD or another natural or legal person;
• due to an important public interest of the EU or a Member State
You may ask us to provide your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, or you can ask for it to be directly "transferred" to another data operator, but only if:
• the processing is based on your consent or the conclusion of a contract with you; and
• processing is done automatically.
Right of objection
You may object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over our interests.
You may also object at any time to processing your data for direct marketing purposes (including creating accounts) without giving any reason, in which case processing will be terminated at the earliest opportunity.
Making automatic decisions
You may want us not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing but only when that decision:
• produces legal consequences for you; or
• affects you in a similar way and to a considerable extent.
This right is inapplicable if the decision made after an automatic decision:
• is necessary for us to conclude or execute a contract with you;
• is permitted by law and there are adequate safeguards for your rights and freedoms; or
• is based on your explicit consent.
You have the right to complain to the local supervisory authority (the Personal Data Protection Commission) about the processing of your personal data. In Bulgaria, the contact details of the Data Protection Supervisory authority are as follows:
National supervisory authority for personal data processing
Commission for Personal Data Protection, city of Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.cpdp.bg
Without afecting your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, we kindly ask you to contact us in advance and we promise that we will do our utmost to resolve your problems in a mutually beneficial way.
• We remind you that you can contact the personal data protection officer of "RE-WERK BG" EOOD at any time by sending your request to him / her in the following way: by email at email@example.com
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser or in the memory of your computer and / or mobile device when you visit a website. They collect information about how the site is used with the aim to identify the visitor and improve the functionality and performance of the site. Cookies are session and persistent ones. Session cookies are deleted from the computer or device you use after you close your browser. Persistent cookies on their part are stored on your computer or the device you are using for a prolonged period of time or until they are deleted by you.
The SITE uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies - These cookies are essential for you to effectively use the SITE, for example when you buy a product and / or service and cannot therefore be excluded. These cookies do not collect information about you that will be used for marketing or for memorizing the internet access point.
- Functional cookies - These cookies allow you to use the full functionality of the SITE.
- Analytical cookies - Through Google Analytics cookies, we monitor (absolutely anonymously) the visit to our SITE and we can analyze how easily our users work with it. These cookies do not give us any information about your personal information. They show us anonymously which pages of the SITE you reviewed, whether you visited our SITE through a mobile or desktop device.
Disabling and enabling cookies can be managed through the settings of your browser. But if you block all cookies (including basic ones), you will not have access to all or some parts of our SITE.
For more information about cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Manager and owner of "RE-WERK BG" EOOD,
Sofia, P.O. box 1784, 135 D Tsarigradsko shose Blvd.